ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagged


So I've been tagged my iamnot.

"Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."

1. I was not yet 5 when I began swimming on a team. The smell or chlorine is the most predominent smell of all memories of childhood.

2. I may or may not be scared of the dark

3. I was the 2nd to last of all of my friends to lose her virginity

4. I quit swimming team in high school to direct a play

5. I love Sex and the City

6. My closet is arranged by styles, subarranged in rainbow order.

7. Several times a week I eat ice cream for dinner

8. I lost all of my baby teeth by the time I was 8 1/2

And I'm gonna tag Erin, Steph & Ian, 123Valerie, Sunfollower, Marisa, Grampa, jimh & jmonster

Go to it dudes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

OK, OK - give me minute :)

12:41 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

So, is it just the closet that's arranged like that?

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

I presume there are no tagbacks? Done!

3:50 PM

 
Blogger xo said...

"My closet is arranged by styles, subarranged in rainbow order."

Wow, you are the kind of person I have ALWAYS wanted to be.

I'm the kind of person who has an empty closet because she tries on all her clothes and leaves them in a pile on the floor.

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home