ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Final Countdown


It's time to say goodbye, my friends,
to the place that I call home.
To the streets and the parks and the grand landmarks,
like the Planetarium's Dome.

I'll miss you and promise I will be back,
but in short it's my time to go.
To have an adventure,
to try it out east.
But will always love Chicago.

5 days & counting. I intended to write more but at this point am a bit too emotional. I'll save that for tomorrow night's going away party.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

Good luck with your move. Chicago will always be there waiting for you whenever you want it... but it seems as though unchartered waters await you... exciting!

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home