ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, August 27, 2007

Say it Frenchie!!!

Pulled into Boston at 4 p.m. on Friday. The place is mostly unpacked....gotta save something to do for the rest of the week. Got my TB test today for work at the Faabaa. The rest of the week I guess I'll like do somthing or watch a million stories (woo! cable guy showed up at 9:30 tonight).

I'd thought up this whole entry about moving which will have to wait until later.

My body's gotten fat. Hopefully the 4 miles of walking a day will do something about that. Probably not.

Mommy left to go home this afternoon. I cried on the shuttle to the T.

It's 15 minutes by foot to Harvard Square (sweet).

I need to go to Bed Bath & Beyond. By the way, what the hell is the beyond?

The rest of the stuff (i.e. miscellaneous (sp?)) will get put into place tomorrow. Until then, it's sleepy time.

Damn, when did I become such a wuss?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

So you moved to Boston... did I miss the why?

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Glad to year you've landed safely on the East Coast. Hope the cats are right at home and the neighbors are neighborly. In the meantime, try and keep the music down!

3:36 PM

 
Anonymous jimh said...

They have the bed, and the bath. They also have a shitload of kitchen stuff, so I've always assumed that was the beyond. Because "Bed, Bath, and Kitchen" didn't have the alliteration catch to it. I personally would have gone with "Bed, Bath, and Bitch Where My Coupon At?" But hey, I guess it's still a better name for a store than "Smart & Final".

12:45 AM

 
Anonymous roonie said...

Yeah, why'd you move to Boston?

8:54 PM

 
Anonymous jessica said...

i've seen wine openers there.

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home