ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blahblahblahhealthinsuranceblahblahblahdentalblahblahblahlifeblahblahblah


Hey dudes! Guess what I got to do today? Orientate myself to my new job!!! Tomorrow's the first big day at the shiny new job place. And I must say, I'm pretty excited because my workspace has a window & I haven't had a window in, well, ever. And I found out today that I'll be getting paid to walk or bike to & from work. Pretty awesome benefit, huh? Once I get like 500 miles I get a $30 gift certificate from REI. I figure that if I walk/bike to & from everyday that I'll have roughly $90 in gift certificates a year from now.

Do the math.

Speaking of math, the downside of the benefits is that we don't get reimbursed more than 50% $3,000/year for classes we take. Boo.

You can't always get what you want.

Speaking of wanting, there's some ice cream in the freezer that has my name all over it. So in the words of Conti.....SEEEE YAAAAAA!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

Please...promise never to use the "word" orientate again.

(Wow...what an ass...to leave a post like that.)

Glad to see you're settling in.
:-)

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous jessica said...

wow, a job already! congrats!

11:49 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Congrats on he new job! Sounds like things are falling into place quite nicely.

12:39 AM

 
Blogger The Brooklyn Sea Hag said...

Getting paid to EXERCISE? My god, that's like my dream. I would TOTALLY walk to work for $30.

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home