ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And Then the Christmas Lights Shown Bright


I had a trying day at work with all of the changes. Followed up by a less than satisfying Hip Hop class. I just can't stand the bitchy girls who shove their way to the front...newsflash, I'm dancing just as well you are, dearies & I'm new so step off & give me some fucking room or I will whack you in the head while I'm dancing & will not feel bad in the least. Also, note to the teachers: not all turns are pirouettes so let's call a spade a spade, what you are asking me to do is a spin-on-your-foot.

But I got home last night to find one of my favorite pieces of literature. That gem that once a year shows up at my door, shiny, pretty, full of objects that I only dream of owning & then remember that there are so many better ways to spend money such as feeding people who don't have money to eat, funding research, education, etc. But still this baby remains the root of so many fantasies. (who could turn down the his & hers photo booths from 2 years ago?) Cutting to the chase, yes, I got my Christmas Book today. And it couldn't have come at a better time.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

Nieman Marcus?
I've never read anything by him before.
Fiction?

11:10 AM

 
Anonymous jimh said...

I like how they always throw in a few whoppers like a limited edition Bentley for $319,000, so those $1700 shoes are suddenly a BARGAIN!

1:15 AM

 
Blogger Grampa said...

$1700 shoes?

Man, I got a massive shoe and foot fetish. You buy those shoes and it's on, tron.

Just a friendly warning.

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

I <3 Neiman Marcus!

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

Hum... you should really kick these bitchy girls who try to get all the attention..... they are "insupportables" as we say on this side of the Atlantic..

6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home