ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Word of the Day


push·o·ver
1. Informal. anything done easily.
2. Informal. an easily defeated person or team.
3. Informal. a person who is easily persuaded, influenced, or seduced.
4. Rocketry. a displacement in a horizontal direction of the trajectory of a missile or rocket.
5. Aeronautics. push-down.

This particular personality trait of mine has become somewhat irritating as of late. And I've become a bit frustrated that people assume that I'll continue to go with the flow despite having a different opinion. No, I'm not going to go all postal or anything. And usually, I demostrate my irritation a wee on the passive-aggressive side. But I'm really trying to be upfront and honest. Why do people keep telling me that I 'don't really feel that way'? Because, you know what? I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I need major work in this area. I don't have a problem expressing an opinion, per se, but I do not have the ability to say NO.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

You don't really want to be more assertive you know....

:-)

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home