ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 So Far

Yum yum!
Apparently, 2008 brings in an amazing amount of shopping luck. I'll take pictures of my new goodies & post them.
And then it snowed. A lot. It snows a whole lot in Boston. That makes me very happy. But who ever told me that it isn't close to as cold as Chicago is a big fat liar. Lying liar in fact. True, it's not as cold. But pretty damn close.
I saw this on my way to the gym on Saturday morning. The Transformers theme song was stuck in my head for the duration of 2.5 miles on the treadmill. It made me miss my brother. And then I went to a party on Saturday night & had so much superfun. A girl I work with threw it with a friend of hers & it was Eastern European themed. And the people there are all rockers & artists & it was so much fun. Lots of laughter & friend-making. And sausage. Delicious delicious polish sausage with sauerkraut.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

Ummmm...sausage.

5:50 PM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Pittsburgh's been pretty mild. Not enough polish sausage tho.

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

I was gonna say "mmm...sausage" too.

Weird.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Well Karen, it can't be that we have being a pretty young woman in common...must be the Louisiana thing.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home