ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dress: $30. Purse: $20. Wrap: Christmas Present. Shoes: $175. Hot Pants: Priceless




Due to not having a mannequin, I stuffed the dress with a pillow & socks. It was kinda fun.






















Henry & the purse. Yes, wee Henry is now Fat Henry.



For Christmas I got a really nice shawl which just happens to go with the dress perfectly.


And these are the new black shoes I gave myself for Christmas.







































These cost $2 at the 2nd hand store. I think I'll clean the apartment while wearing them from now on.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous jessica elgin said...

what deals!

i like the sparkly shorts--maybe you can become a nevernude and just wear them under everything.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

HAHAHAHA NEVERNUDE!

I like the dress a LOT. Why only $30?

5:27 PM

 
Blogger erin said...

i want those pants.

7:50 PM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Very nice outfit.

I also like your pants.

8:00 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Jessica: ha ha ha ha! Nevernudes. Great suggestion.

BSH Admin: There's a 2nd hand store in Boston on Newberry Street where rich people drop of their expensive clothes after wearing them once. I actually saw a Karl Lagerfield couture in there for $795! Also, the dress I got is a BCBG cocktail dress so it's an awesome steal. The dress appears to have been worn <3 times.

Erin: If I see another pair there, I will buy them for you. We can wear them around when you come to visit. Otherwise, you can find them at American Apparel for $28.

Screetus: Thanks! I can't wait to wear it out.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

3:33 AM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Looks like good stuff..I'm always a sucker for patent leather therefore dig the shoes!

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Really really really a hot ooutfit! Good for you!

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home