ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Workouts in Bizarro World


At 8:45 this morning I took a step class (shut up, I know it's not 1994 but it can still be a good cardio workout) which apparently was a weekly trip for a group of mentally challenged adults (although last week it was not) or the people who were there acted so insanely rude that they should be asked to not partake in group exercise or please learn some manners (no, really) & the teacher dis-outed himself several times after playing 'It's Raining Men'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I took a step class when I was about 19 and the 70 year-old man next to me kicked my ass. I had to stop and rest about seven minutes into it.

1:24 PM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Excercise reste excercise. ..even quand de la mode.

(How's that French language class going?)

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home