ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Inappropriate


Scene: Ballet studio, after class

Me: Oh hi Girl's Name.
Girl: Hi. (half eye-roll ending at the bottom corner from where eyes started)
Me: I see your sister came with you today.
Girl: Oh, yeah. How did you know we are sisters?
Me: Because I thought at first that constant smug, pretentious look on your face was just you being a bitch but now I realize it's genetic.

Ba boom Ching!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous jessica elgin said...

ha, i was curious to hear if you really said it or not!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Nope. But I thought it really loud in my head.

9:10 AM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Actually, it's a chromosone thing.

:-)

10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Brooklynseahag said...

http://www.amazon.com/Ellie-Bunheads-Sally-Warner/dp/0679890971

10:18 AM

 
Blogger screetus said...

Ha! Nice.
If only!

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

Haha, I love the tag on the post.

And no, I'm surprisingly not dead, just unmotivated. I at least put a half-ass effort in on my post today, though.

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

I see your www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com , and raise you a www.blackpeopleloveus.com (safe for work, not racist)

12:53 PM

 
Blogger ChiliLady said...

I just discovered your blog - it's awesome!

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home