ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Je m'appelle Tron.


The good news: French seems to come naturally.

The bad news: The only way I can actually stand by that is because I don't really study & am still able to speak & read. Spellings a whole other world.

The good news: Henry's lost weight.

The bad news: I'm not home to feed him.

The good news: Mommy's coming out for a visit.

The bad news: Not for a few months.

The good news: This job's a whole lot better than the last.

The bad news: I'm cleaning up someone else's mess...again.

The good news: Ballet's going great & I'm excited to attend classes & stay motivated.

The bad news: If I decide to take the next level of classes, that's where the bitchy girls are.

The good news: Looks like finances are actually heading in a positive direction.

The bad news: Looks like I'll be losing a roommate right when I start classes.

The good news: Georgie has amazingly adorable paws.

The bad news: Those paws like to wake me up at 3 a.m.

The good news: I've found quite an amazing turkey sammich on my way home from ballet.

The bad news: I could only eat half of it.

The good news: Said turkey sammich is low on calories & fat.

The bad news: I could only eat half of it.

The good news: I lost my appetite today.

The bad news: I lost my appeitite today.

The ugly: I lost my appetite today.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

I envy you on the language thing. After 46 years, English still kicks my butt.
I tried for several years to learn Italian, but in spite of my heritage, I seem genetically incapable of rolling an "r."

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Big hug -- and some of my appetite too.

I admire you finding all the good. There's more, I promise.

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous kermit said...

Apologies in advance for the asshole comment

It's "Je m'appelle Tron". The apostrophe is placed whenever a word ends with a vowel and the next one starts with a vowel as well.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger nk said...

You and Ethan have a roommate? Confused.

10:19 PM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Hang in there....The appetite comes back...eventually. The good: You have a legitimate excuse to go shopping for new clothes! :)

12:11 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks Kermit. I changed it & took 'spelling' out of the French language abilities. That spelling is messed.

TC: I got an awesomely awesome hoodie with flowers on it for $20 this week. That certainly made me happy.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

Remember:

Yoga
Ice Cream
Spangly Hot Pants
Lady Friends in Large Doses
Repeat

11:06 AM

 
Blogger nk said...

Kermit: I thought there was an expression when the next word begins with an 'h' (e.g., l'hotel).

9:59 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

NK: 'H' is treated like a vowel & is not pronounced.

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Great list... how did you get Henry to lose weight? Right now - I have one cat with an overactive thyroid and the other one is HUUUUGE... so I am having a hard time feeding them.

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home