ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Adventures in the Fast Food Lane


Dear Self,

Do NOT each Chicken Selects from McDonald's. I understand that you were desperate & knew that you needed food yet didn't know what you wanted. But I have no choice than to double you over in pain on the T when you do this sort of thing. Grab a yogurt, ice cream cone, banana, hot dog, whatever. I am warning you, next time....there will be vomit.

Love,
Your Tummy.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Nick said...

Oh, but I had octopus because I thought it was a potato, and I was walking home afterward, and I had to stop a few times because the pain was so bad and because I was afraid that if I kept walking at those moments that I would not be able to stop the sick.

1:16 AM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Eating anything fried from McDonald's is a life-altering risk.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Anonymous Boxer said...

Hello - I kinda co-opted the Peep pictures.... and wanted to say thanks for the inspiration.

12:25 AM

 
Blogger cathouse teri said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute pictures!

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Hope you're feeling better and "Self" forgives you. Love the peeps pic...but what is the yellow one doing to the pink one? ;)

7:53 PM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Nevermind, I feel like such a HUGE pervert when obviously the yellow one is a peeps rubber duckie. OOps!

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

There's a good reason McDonald's is somewhere I never go...thanks for the reminder.

7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why people still make use of to read news papers when in
this technological globe everything is existing on net?


Here is my web-site: bridge

5:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this
I have found It absolutely useful and it has
aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & help other users like its aided me. Great job.

Look into my web page; parsonage ()

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home