ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Name Isobel


This is Mittens (real name Elvis...isn't Mittens a cuter name though?). I watched him for a week & fell in love with him. Actually, the whole story is that he got out of his home so I was holding him but his owner realized he was gone & got him back.

It's Saturday night.

No, I'm not going out.

80 minute massage this afternoon. Check.

Still smell like rose & peppermint (I know, sounds like a strange combination but it smells heavenly). Check

Pizza in the oven. Check.

Lush bathbomb waiting. Check.

Girlie movie. Check.

Falling asleep at 11 & waking up tomorrow feeling well & happy. Check in 3.5 hours.

Using the excuse that it's raining & yucky out to stay in & take care of myself. Doublecheck.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

You shouldn't feel like you're in loserville just because you choose to stay in for some "Me" time! I've done it for the past 2 weekends and feel so much better - sounds like you are, too! Plus you save loads of cash that you can then spend on yourself!

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home