ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, April 04, 2008

Back From Tramalfadore


Okay.....sooooo....... This has gotten REALLY boring. Which has one part because my life consists of dancing ballet, taking baths, eating root beer floats & reading pretty much anytime I'm not at work & 2 parts laziness. Oh, and I haven't been getting hit on by homeless men lately. I've moved up...to construction workers!

But now is not the time for that.

Now is the time for BAI-LING'S BLOG!!!!!!!!!! Holy god, this is probably the awesomest thing around now. Enjoy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

As usual...I don't get it.
Pretty girl though.

2:13 PM

 
Blogger rus-trilla make it rain said...

whoa, i now know what direction my blog should take. expect to see me in fur and money shots in a few days.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

love the Vonnegut reference :) Sluaghterhouse 5 - is oneof my all-time faves.

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home