ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mission Find a Bathing Suit: Accomplished

Here is my new bathing suit. It doesn't take 20 lbs off of me but that's okay. That's why I'll also take my tried & true Speedo with me to LA. I ordered it off of the interwebs. Man, I love the interwebs. The top fits really well & since I don't like my hips & thighs nothing will make me feel happy about any bottoms. That's why god invented shorts & skirts.















Here's a picture from the bridge on my walk home from work.










And here's a picture of one of the stoplights in Harvard Square.

See! Told ya I'd get along to posting pictures, albeit 5 months later than promised.



p.s. One more thing to add to my plate: Guess who's getting pointe shoes in a month!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

Cute.
Itsy bitsy yellow (blue) polka-dot bikini.

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home