ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Next Wednesday


Slipped on my shoes and I made my self look somewhat right
Cause I
Can’t be at home tonight.
And I have no clue as to what I’m doing here
But
Let me lie in your bed for a day
Cause it’s a long way still until tomorrow

All my insecurities are breaking me up inside.
You light another cigarette and my eyes are on fire.

Lightning strikes me only in waves
And I know that I’m safe for now
But
I know the rest is on its way.

Lightning strikes me only in waves.
And I know that I’m safe for now
But
I know the rest is on its way.

I know it isn’t easy
Living as the way I wanted.
All this will pass because it’s only as the day is long.

-Sera Cahoone

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home