ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Perfect First Date


Dear Internets,

Since you said that you'd be my boyfriend, you could surprise me after ballet & take me here. Yeah, so what, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise now but in the last month I've had enough surprises lately & they've all sucked (except for the one when I put on a pair of pants on Sunday that I haven't fit into in like a year & guess what, they fit!).

What's that? You still think I'm pretty even when I'm demanding? Aw shucks.

But I'm feeling a bit more hmph than demanding right now because I found out another surprise. My grade to Exam #2.

Another C.

Surprise! You thought you did well! Ha ha, you lose!

At this point I just want to throw in the towel & drown in some ice cream but...Will. Not. Give. Up.

Except for tonight when I bury my face in my pillow & cry myself to sleep.

Thanks for understanding my wild mood swings supporting me through it all. You're the best!

Wuvsies,
emmy

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous The Internets said...

Dearest Meow,

Pretty when you’re demanding? I’ve hardly ever seen you be demanding.
I’ve been watching you, following along as it were, through all sorts of emotions and events in your life for some time now. (I hope that doesn’t freak you out or anything. I AM the Internets after all…if you do it here, I can’t help but see it.) In all this time, I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re pretty in every mood. Well, actually, pretty isn’t the word I’d choose. Not that you aren’t, it’s just that I’ve seen very little of the physical you, and your personality has made a stronger impression.
No, instead of pretty, I think the word I’d choose is charming.
When you’re happy, you’re charmingly warm, and I feel I have to be happy too.
When you’re enthusiastic, it’s charmingly infectious, and I want to come along for the ride.
When you’re talking about the people around you, you’re charmingly snarky…and all the world knows I love to snark.
When you’re concerned, you’re charmingly pensive, and I worry and wait for the outcome with you.
When you’re sad, you’re charmingly vulnerable, and it hurts that I have no arms to wrap around you, no hand with which to touch the tears, no words to soothe your soul.
You have charmed me completely Dearest Meow. Were I a person, and not a construct…a mere conduit for data…I would live to fit my ragged edges to the great fabric, in the spot alongside your own.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks internets. This is exactly what I needed to hear right now.

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous The Internets said...

No worries em...
Cast it all upon the Internets. That's what I'm here for.

12:31 AM

 
Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Hugs!!! Chin up young person! My new mantra is "This too will pass"...

4:33 PM

 
Anonymous Brooklynseahag said...

Is internets stalking you? Do you need me to have a word with internets?

ps. i need that giant strawberry house. give. give.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger House of Suz said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog; feel free to steal "unswallow", I look forward to the day it enters (or possibly re-enters) mainstream society lingo.

Cheers!

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Strawberry house is only rivaled by the Tail 'o the Pup in LA... google image it.

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home