ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And I'm Walking Towards Tomorrow With a Rifle in My Hand


This is my newest animal niece, Meela. Doesn't she look sweet? Well, she's even sweeter than her picture. Went over to J & T's tonight for a delicious dinner & got a chance to hug & kiss & play with the lovely Meela. She, of course, returned all of the kisses & we took to each other like peanut butter & jelly. J & T said that usually she's timid around new people but luckily that wasn't the case tonight. It's nice to have a puppy so close to hang out & play with again. At some point I'd like to get a doggie of my own but right now it wouldn't be fair to the little guy/gal since I'm not home enough.

Well, tomorrow's a pretty big day but once it's over, hopefully, the rest of the summer (um, where did it go? oh yeah, studying, working & dancing) will be foot loose & fancy free. Here's to hoping. But there's not use worrying about things out of our control so for the rest of the night it's a bath, kitties & some sappy girl movie or teevee-on-deeveedee.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

What a cutie!
It's great to have friends...and even better to have friends with a dog or even kids to borrow.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Um, HI. That puppy makes my ovaries hurt in a way babies only WISH they could. She reminds me of my Finnie, all coltish limbs and sweeeeet face. Anyway. . . Just feeling you today with Girl Power and going old fashioned with some Cookie Dough ice cream tonight. xoxo

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home