ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, July 14, 2008

Effing Hilarious























This is where the comics came from.

They made my day. That & one of the girls in ballet tonight asked me if 'this one thing' (sorry so cryptic...it's a secret thing!) was the only one that I had & said, 'yes, it was part of my 29th birthday present to myself' & she was like 'oh, I have 3' & I was like 'how old are you?' & she was like '16' & so I said 'your parents are pretty liberal' & she was like 'yeah my dad let me get my first one at 14 & then my parents died so I got 2 more'. And that made me want to cry so I said 'oh honey, I'm really sorry about your parents' & she was like 'yeah, well, death happens, nothing I could do about it, I'm okay'. And I was like 'uh woah, you're more mature about this than most people twice your age' & she shrugged. Then about 5 minutes later she was like 'you know, you really don't look that age' & so I said thank you. It was a sweet encounter. And one hell of an ego boost.

And pretty much everyday I feel a little bit more secure that living alone with cats & having an amazing set of friends & family is certainly not the worst thing that could happen in life or way to turn out. You know, stay happy & not settle. Not so bad. I'd say that having to trudge through an insanely dysfunctional relationship that drove me nutso would be a whole lot worse of a future.

And with that, I'm going to take a shower & go to bed because I'm stinky & tired.

Confidential to Jessica: uh YEAH hanging out with you in DC will most certainly be the highlight of a the trip!!! Can't wait!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Have you tried ice cream sundae ice cream? Because that's what I had for dinner. Mmmm. Delish.

9:11 AM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

Secret thing = midget slave? labia piercing? extra fingers?

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Tattoo?!?!?!?

12:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home