ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's Go Out to the Movies


So in the last post I alluded to the fact that I've been going out to & renting a lot more movies lately. It's a nice distraction. In the last month I've seen 3 movies in the theater & countless on DVD (most of the latter I fall asleep during so finish of the next day).

And this officially makes a pattern since after Pete, I spent a couple months wallowing in the bathtub & once I brought myself out spent many, many hours watching films. Some good and some bad. Fortunately, the time curve has been better after this last break up & I'm in that whole movie phase much quicker.

So tonight I went to The Wackness at CC & it was really good. Especially if you want to see Gandhi make out with Michelle Tanner. Ha!!!

The critics came down a bit too hard on it, in my opinion, & although it's a bit cliche, was very well done.

Okay, off to bed for me. This is a big week.

2 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

There's a lesson in there...having to do with recovering more quickly from a break up...not sure how to put it to you though.
I'll think about it.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

I think you're doing a great job! It's certainly a lot healthier than jumping straight into the next relationship and being all effed up from not having dealt with the last one.

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home