ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, July 28, 2008

What's the deal with vomit?


Ugh. Home sick today & had puked from like 7:30 last night through this morning with one time not even making it to open up the toilet. I'm really glad I cleaned this weekend just to have to do it all again. Food poisoning has to be one of the worst feelings ever. And too bad I had to drag myself to the 7-11 to get ginger ale & crackers & was so lazy that I DROVE because I was afraid that I would pass out on my way going there or coming back because I can stand up for like 93 second intervals at a time right now.

Ew.

Speaking of which, I need to go lay down again because I might fall over in the chair. What a terrible way to spend a day not working.

This is the second vom incident in a month and I'm really starting to get sick of it. Ha ha! Get it, it's a pun!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

Yuck...I feel your pain...food poisoning is the WORST. Feel better!

4:19 PM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Sorry...
Hate that feeling.
Get better soon.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

Just reading this makes me never want to eat fried clams again!

Sorry, get well soon.

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home