ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, September 05, 2008

Best. Halloween. Ever.


Just got tickets for David Byrne on Halloween in Boston. Yeah, I'm totally dressing up. Yeah, there'll be glitter. Yeah, it'll be awesome.

Have tickets for The Notwist on the 12th right after I fly home from Mexico.

Now all I have to do is find dates.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger iamnot said...

That's a concert I'd love to see.
Sounds like fun, I'll fly out and meet you there.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

Don't bring a date to the concert- it's really rude to abandon someone to go backstage and make out with David Byrne.

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Ranch foreman George McJunkin said...

Since I'm seeing DB in ABQ I'm not jealous of that, but the Notwist! They put on one of the best shows I've ever seen when I saw them at the Metro like 6 years ago. Enjoy!

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

Excuse me, Mexico? We need to talk more in-depth soon. Also, I'm in full support of the glitter. Also, eff the date. No one will capture your attention like Byrne and it would be unfair for a mere mortal to try to compete with that.

6:20 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Iamnot: awesome.

BSH: good point.

RFGMcJ: You have an awesome taste in music...granted, I think we're yet to disagree on that subject.

Jess: Mexico for a wedding. I'm dishing out a grand to sit on a beach, watch one of my closest gals get married & do, I mean, make out with a groomsman. As for the D. Byrne concert, I already bought 2 tix. Either gotta get rid of one or take somebody.

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home