ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, September 29, 2008

Making Lemonade out of Lemons


Well, dear friends, do I have a story for you! Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share it just quite yet. Because it hasn't been resolved. However, once it is, well, then it'll get posted. Sit tight. And let's hope that it turns out as best it can.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I'm turning blue over here from holding my breath. . . And what color is your hair? How did it turn out??

10:09 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Dear Boyfriend Jess, you already know all about this situation. I talked with you about it on Saturday morning. But it has gotten even better! Hopefully, this evening or next I can divulge what's been happening.
Love, Your Boyfriend Em

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Lemons AND cheese? Bring it!

12:39 AM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

yes, I sure hope this story involves cheese! Literal AND figurative cheese that is.

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home