ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Low Tide of the Night


Well well well, what have we here? A couple weeks go by & no blog post.

That's because you're a loser & don't have anything to write.


Correction! I'm a loser & have been to busy to write about my mundane life.

Right, like I said, you're a loser.


Uh. Oh. Hhhmmm....

Just got home from my class midterm. And to be honest, I'm beat. This test stuff just takes it out of me. What was supposed to be a relaxing weekend was running around, studying & essentially burning up what was left of my little nub of a candle of energy. And to top it off, I had to re-write another roommate posting because SURPRISE I'm living alone again.

Who wants to be my roommate?!

Not me, loser.


Yeah, so it's a really long story that I still can't post because well, there isn't a conclusion yet but the long & short of it is that The Mayor (we'll call her) is splitsville.

She couldn't take you.

Actually, no, that wasn't it at all. There were a plethora of reasons. And to avoid slander or whatever I'll just leave it at that. And that I'm never ever ever living with a lawyer or law student again.

Onward & upward.

So you know how I have this 'thing' for math? And by 'thing', I mean LOVE FOR. Well, somehow this has leaked its way into who I'm attracting lately. Engineers. Weird, huh? It's like I give off some mathematical formula pheromone or something. Regardless, a bunch of old insecurities have crept their way back into my little math-loving brain & I'm running for the hills, or maybe more appropriately my couch with a blanket, tea & ice cream. No, I'm not throwing in the towel but snuggling in the warmth of my friends' love & comfort.

You're just saying that because not even engineers want to lay you.

Not true. I could certainly get some male loving if I wanted to, I just don't want to start a relationship right now & don't think that I'm up for it.

Laying does not a relationship make, idiot. Now go be a slut.


But I don't wanna.

Suit yourself but you know, even engineers don't wait around forever.


Thanks for the reminder.

And in Halloween news, I found someone to take my extra ticket for David Byrne on Friday. NONE of my friends wanted to go. Can you believe it?!

That's because you won't lay them.

No, it's because they're unaware of the awesomeness that Friday will be. I'm gonna dress up & wear glitter & dance around like a fool! It's gonna be awesome.

Speaking of other awesome things, I'm going to bed with a new book and hopefully some sweet sweet dreams.

Of getting laid, right?

No.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

math pheromones, huh? I like the sound of that.
I am also in bed alone with a book. Last night I had a racey sex dream. there is always thought. good dreams for you...

3:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home