ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, December 01, 2008

Sometimes Advice Comes Just When You Need It


If, in your course, you don’t meet
your equal, your better,
then continue your course
firmly,
alone.
There’s no fellowship with fools.

-Dhammapada, 6

Yes, I'm kind of taking this out of context to fit what I want it to but really, isn't that the point?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Hmm. Pretty awesome quote.
I believe we are floating on many of these, these days, my friend.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger iamnot said...

Just so you know...I've shut down my blog. I'll be back under a new name and avatar for commenting only. You'll likely recognize me.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Point... well taken :)

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home