ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome, Ghosts


Today I spent more than 10 hours at work. Working. Like the whole time. It brought back a whole lot of memories from 2 years ago. Frustration that despite me having done my job, that I would stay late & miss a dance class because something else came up that I had no control over. I started to go into it but that's just petty & immature. What's done is done. Move forward & spend as little time dealing with it as possible.

It's annoying. But these enormous grants are. The total is over 18 million dollars.

What's up Stimulus Package?

And then tomorrow I have 3 more little ones to put together. Despite the hectic conditions, this is what I like about my job. I like editing. I like putting things together & making sure that they're perfect. Cost Transfers? Yeah, they can eat a bag of dicks for all I care.

Anyways, spring is here. No more snow. No more hibernating. Lots of reading in the yard & in parks.

The Bell Orchestre concert was canceled so there's no need to drag someone along to that.

Problem Solved!

(but sad for me since I like them)

Schmale & I talked last night for the first time in a couple months. And I miss her. The friends here are great & I love them so much. But my closest girls are everywhere but here & that can be a little tough. And I really miss my dad & brother. But hopefully I'll see them soon.

Ew. Vom. Boo hoo. Really, there is nothing to complain about right now.

So instead of going down Sappy Road, I'll head to bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

That would stress me out big time!

You must have the patience of a saint.

At least you like it though, that sounds like a good idea too. Controlling that which can be stressful and having control over it.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks. I try. Sometimes.

Today was awful. But it's almost over.

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home