ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wow. You said that?


At this point, the old eyes are barely open after long days & Bacon Weave & jogs & the bitches that are my sinuses acting up (please, I know, don't start, I'm working on it) & the ultra-ballet class tomorrow night. BUT.

As an habitual creature, I check the weather before bed (& then when I wake up to see whether...pun!...wardrobe alteration is necessary). And I just read this:

"Western storminess leads to severe storms."

I don't know who these people are but I'd like to state the redundant at my job. Wait, I do....but it isn't as funny.

Also, here's a fun website to both invoke tears & scare the bejesus out of you:
Fundies Say the Darndest Things

Suggestion: the Top 100. Extreme religious worship: A classic case of something intended for good going so horribly wrong.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jmonster said...

Babies sure like your boobs.

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home