ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hold it Right There

You remember how bummed I was about not getting into BU & was like....

MY LIFE IS OVER I WILL BE AN OLD MAID & NO ONE LOVES ME & I'M GOING TO BE THE CAT LADY! WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

And my friends & family have been so supportive & stuff & made me feel better & got me drunk & then we sobered up & were like "everything happens for a reason".

Well, I know the reason now why I didn't get into the MSci program.

BECAUSE I'LL JUST BE GETTING AN MPH INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, baby! I got in. I thought if I didn't get into the MSci with my through the roof math scores that they certainly wouldn't let me into the MPH. But I was WRONG.

Labels:

3 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

You were wrong, but at least it was a good wrong! Andddd you got to get some extra booze because of it!

11:45 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

YEP!!! And now I have people wanting to take me out as for a congratulatory drink, too! I think I might guide that more towards ice cream cones at this point.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger jaysie said...

Congrats!!!

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home