ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

No news is No news


Weekend with Dad was great. Weekend with Mom will be great, too. More details later.

Still no word from BU. They sent out the letters on Friday so it's literally any day now. I feel anxious. But a bit calmer than before since my final for Enviro was last night & I walked into it with a B. Gooooood feeling on that.

Anyways, in an attempt to keep myself at a low level, I'm going to sit & watch It's Always Sunny for a while. TV? Yes, I do have one don't I?

More soon. Promise.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

I love that show!

my favorite one is the one with the underground fight club and the steroids. the million dollar baby parody one.

that pic looks cool... what is it exactly?

11:06 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Yeah, I think my favorite episode so far is The Invincibles one.

"That lizard is talking".

I watched it twice & probably laughed harder the second time. Tonight I watched "Sweet Dee Dates a Retarded Person". Also hilarious.

The picture is from the bathroom in JP Licks in Harvard Square. It's the heating pipes.

Operation Rootbeer Float tonight was successful. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe a trip to Sweet (cupcake shop).

11:27 PM

 
OpenID pliggot said...

Tomorrow I am setting aside to totally have my dessert indulgence, I just don't know what that might be yet...

12:35 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

I vote for brownies.

9:35 AM

 
OpenID pliggot said...

hmmm... that does sound good. although i am opting more towards the ice cream variety

12:38 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Have you ever had Ben & Jerry's Brownie Batter. Oh man, that stuff goes down SMOOOOOOTH.

2:26 PM

 
OpenID pliggot said...

I have!

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home