ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, May 01, 2009

Presents!


Dear blog,

If you'd like to buy me a present, I would gladly accept this:

Alice in Wonderland Tote

Among many other things.

Speaking of presents, guess what I got my dad for father's day. Game 7 tickets to the Bulls-Celtics game tomorrow. There's a bit of a glitch, though. The seller didn't send the tickets yesterday so they're scheduled to arrive on Monday. The game is TOMORROW. I've already started dealing with this & it's looking like we will make the magic happen.

Prediction: it's going to be freaking awesome.

Hugsies,
emmy

1 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

awesome tote!

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home