ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Balanced on the Seam Between My Memories and Dreams


So yeah, these past couple weeks have a theme: vague.

Despite the intention of this summer acting as a relaxed, energy-charging venture, I've once again found myself with plans every night, if not double-plans.

Not complaining.

Just noticing that, in general, the life I choose remains one surrounded by lovely people, participating in lovely activities.

Tonight, Jake, Katie & I dipped our feet into Frog Pond after a delicious tapas dinner. How could staying at home rival that? It doesn't. So instead, lately, staying in on weekend nights has won over attending parties. Which was what I did in college, too. Strange how it all comes back around.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home