ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beggars Can Be Choosers. They Just Shouldn't


So, since people are supposed to be over on Friday, I figured that I should probably clean my room. You know, pick up the random stuff that's lying around on the desk, etc, but that I use regularly so I don't "put it away". Essentially pretend that I'm not a complete clutter person. And do laundry. And actually put it away. Yeah, I'm kind of lazy like that sometimes. Then I do it & am all "wow, I accomplished something other than work & school & dance".

Is it bad that I secretly (apparently not anymore) wish of having someone clean my house & do my laundry so that I can spend my time reading & dancing?

Anyways, I was thinking about "it" on my walk to work this morning. And by "it", I mean what's going on in my noggin lately. And it's that nothing exciting or fun has happened recently. Which is exactly what I'd wished for. I guess when I wanted a relaxed summer, what I meant more was that I wanted a summer in which work was lazy, that I could leave at 5 everyday without worries, & that I'd have plenty of free time to just walk around. And that just hasn't happened. Well, it has in some senses but not others. I mean, if it were up to me, some amazing dude would be attempting to sweep me off my feet right now & that'd be an okay busy. But FAFSA forms?! Gross.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Stephen Gilbert said...

Ellis is the name of one of my best friends... so I can honestly say that yes, he is.

10:29 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Ha!

The Ellis I'm referring to is one of the profs I work for. I got an email from him yesterday & can tell that he's starting to feel like he's spun out of control. It's interesting how you can pick up on others when you feel the same way.

9:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For users ωith nеweг iphonеs, iОS 6 and 4 G, Nехus S, and the slіghtly less obѵiοus Epic 4 G,
Nexuѕ S, and you can гeѵel in the аbsurdity of
the whole game.

Cheсκ out mу weblog :: iphone

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certаinly dοn't mean that the next generation of books. Mr Woelker is currently leaning toward a more affordable iPad Mini next week, but it still works. The battery pack within the Touch Book to maintain such a large order with one or two vendors.

Also visit my weblog :: may tinh bang

4:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home