ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Favorite Bosnian




After the super-wholesome day, Jesse & I then proceeded to naughtify ourselves at Rusmir's going away party. A bittersweet ordeal that included more fun than I could put into words & tears because one of Boston's best residents will soon be at Georgetown for yet another degree (the kid keeps racking them up).

So on his going away book I wrote him this:

Rusmir I adore
Everywhere you go is love
My tits will miss you

It's amazing how you meet people & they effect your life. 2 of my closest Bostonians are leaving at the end of the month. There will certainly be a lot of crying in these next couple weeks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home