ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, June 29, 2009

Post 501


Oh man, what a day. A very tiring day. But still a day. Stacey packed up & moved boxes into my storage area today. She has one more week here. On the drive from her home to mine, I was completely choked up. And from moving heavy boxes for a couple hours, I'm now completely exhausted. Mentally & physically. I hate saying goodbyes and tend to sneak out in the night to avoid them.

Friday afternoon is my birthday party at the house. Only a few people are coming over because, well, I didn't want to clean up after a few dozen acquaintances. This way, it'll be nice & relaxed & just the closest friends will be around.

Work is pretty insane again. So much to do. And it seems that I keep getting more piled on. It's frustrating & tiring & I feel a bit like I'm drowning right now.

Well, off to get some rest. Tomorrow's another day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home