ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, June 19, 2009

Revisiting Old Fashions


Way back when, my mom wore these huge sunglasses. And by wore, I mean that when I was home she brought them back out for my birthday celebration (see: eating an amazing dinner & cake with cheerses in between).

Schmale & I used to call her Terry the Bug.

Not surprised, they've come back into fashion.

It's Friday night. I feel exhausted from what I can only describe as revisiting undergrad (work, ballet, party, work, party, work, volunteer, show). Except work would be school & it didn't take up 9 hours straight.

Bed time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sun Follower said...

those glasses look as though you can read minds when you wear them... happy birthday

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home