ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, June 08, 2009

You Don't Have to be a Scientist to do Experiments




Monday Night Supper Club 6.7.09

Around 6 o'clock Stacey & I met up in Coolidge Corner. Her, cheerful with veggies in tow. Me, newly strawberry blonde, feeling like the highlights make me look like someone who actually "does" her hair. We talked about a million things while walking home. Then we ate hot dogs & laughed for about 3 hours while listening to Porch Music 2005 & Rabbit Songs.

I'm really going to miss Stacey, as she's moving out to Portland, OR, for law school. But for the time being, I'll relish in weekend parties & Monday Night Supper Club.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

Sorry, not so much comments about the post, but the music. I was listening to Matthew Sweet just the other day! And Sun Kil Moon is always the way to go!

12:42 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Oh man, I still la la love Girlfriend. Since summer is coming around, SKM will again be on heavy rotation.

The set list is "Porch Music 2005". Obviously named for its intended purpose.

I was going to try making another one this year but just haven't gotten my act together.

11:31 AM

 
Anonymous Jess said...

Any pics of the hair for your faithful readers? (or just email me?) Dying a teensy bit of curiosity.

3:01 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Jess: Will either post or send, depending on how the pictures turn out. I think you'll like it, but it's taking some getting used to.

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home