ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chump Change


Yo. In the midst (goes out this afternoon) of another huge grant. This one is $14 million for HIV immunology. There is another one, for $20 million, at the end of the month. That will make it close to $100 million in submitted grants within less than 2 years.

I feel anxious, nervous & hadn't slept well (2 hour here, 3 hours there) in a week. Last night was the first time I've dreamt in over a week & I usually dream every night at least a little.

I'm usually a good sleeper, what can I say?

People want to "go out" after work. For Scorpion Bowls (super-sugary kool-aid + shelf vodka) at the Hong Kong (frat boys & bros) for Karaoke (voluntary public humiliation).

The bathtub & an enormous bowl of Breyer's Strawberry & my couch for a girlie movie seem much more in order. Fortunately, my friend, Heidi, who is also a masseuse (massage therapist, whatever), has open appointments this weekend. Hello 90 minutes of pure body love & thanks Dad & Mo for the birthday present.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home