ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hurt So Good


You know when your muscles are so sore that your bones hurt? That's where I am right now. Thank you killer ballet & pilates classes. Time for a hot bath.

You know what else? I've learned a lot about people lately & through that, myself. This remains a constant experience with random blips of realization. Emotionally, it's exhilarating and sad. If nothing else, more compassion grows in my heart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For most up-to-date information you have to pay a visit web and on the web I found
this website as a finest web site for latest updates.

Here is my web page ... Www.youtube.com

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home