ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rejuvinatingish


Mmmmmm...... Just got back from another Cape weekend & I can say with confidence that this one far better than the last. We ran, sat on the beach, read, laughed, made amazing food, laughed, did gymnastics (or at least I did & might have been missed by the others) & enjoyed each other's company. (did i mention laughing?) To be honest, we all stayed relatively drunk the entire time & I decided last night in my stupor that sleeping without pants was a great idea. This morning I awoke at the insanely early hour of 5 a.m. since I was the first to bed by far. At one point around midnight, I woke up to late night laughter & thought "I should go join the party". Then "nah, I'll just put on pants & go back to sleep" won out. Hopefully no one saw my bum. When I finally did wake up to get water Jason was sprawled out on the living room floor. Ha! Cold hard apparently works for everyone.

Good news is that my biostats homework for this week is done & despite years of not practicing, I can still do some pretty spectacular math problems after a bottle of wine. Go brain!

But for some bad news, one of the sweetest, most honest people I've met & clicked with in a while is moving at the end of the month to be with his boyfriend in Dallas. Jonathan will certainly leave a hole in our hearts with his physical absence but hopefully move back soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home