ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Q&A


Q: What's probably the best part of having your own office?

A: The freedom to close the door & fart away.

Other topic of the day......why a certain state & their registration department can eat a bag of dicks right now. A big one. Huge. Enormous bag of slimy, herpes-infected dicks. How can they give you $600 in tickets for not having registration when you DO have registration just not the sticker because their department is SLOW & HASN'T MAILED IT DO YOU YET? If need be, I'm going to court over this bullshit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

I've given up and am now farting freely in my cubicle. Sorry, pod-mates.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Captain Bee said...

Eerie - I checked this and I am actually in my office right now (big presentation due tomorrow, thus, all-nighter in the works) and had just dropped a huge bomb.

You're psychic.

1:40 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

BSH: yeah, last office I got to the point that I didn't care anymore & tooted away.

Bee: Further proof that we totally belong together.

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home