ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, November 23, 2009

Never is a Promise


I am never, ever, ever drinking 151 again. I'm serious. It's 2 in the afternoon & my head still might explode & I am just absolutely, deliriously tired. Despite really needing to get into the studio & dance, I'd much prefer to just go home & watch the Golden Girls & take a bath. Maybe if I could somehow sneak in a nap I'd be more motivated.

Do you think anyone would notice if I just shut my door & curled up for a bit?

Or maybe I'll go for a run when I get home.

Or probably I'll snuggle up in my bed & go to sleep.

5 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

As long as it's not Bison Grass Vodka, you'll be fine.

Rue was my least favorite Golden Girl.

11:11 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

The name of that even sounds gross.

Ha! Blanche Deveroux!!! Dorothy was my least favorite. She reminded me of a man.

Totally got home last night & was out like a light by 9. Woke up at 3. On the couch. Stumbled to my bed. Woke up at 7. With what feels a whole lot like a sinus infection. Boo. Wah.

12:50 PM

 
OpenID pliggot said...

Estelle Getty was always my favorite. Dorothy was so a secret man too. I have always thought that about her(?).

Last time I had a bad bad bad sinus infection, I took a ton of garlic pills and it worked.

3:33 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Ma! Ha ha ha. I love that show. Quality television.

Yeah, I'm super hydrating & attempting to flush myself. Which is partly because of ouchie face but also because I need to get every trace of rum out of me. Awful awful stuff.

3:52 PM

 
Blogger BSH ADMIN said...

Naps are what under your desk is for.

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home