ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, November 06, 2009

Uh Oh: Part II


The world is full of idiots.

Yeah yeah yeah. Did you get laid yet?

What is it with you & sex?

What is it with you & being pathetic? Answer me, monkey.

No.

Maybe you should look into losing weight again. Skinny girls get laid all the time.

Hey, I get hit on sometimes.

The 22-year-old from Halloween doesn't count because he's a child & was drunk & the dude at the Campus Convenience just wants you to buy more food from him.

At least neither of them are homeless.

Clearly moving up in life.

What I should be doing tonight:
Run---->Clean---->Research.

What I will most likely be doing tonight:
Pull a half-assed cleaning job---->Gossip Girl on DVD---->fall asleep at 10

Justification:
I've had something to do every night this week & I'm tired. This is not ample justification considering I skipped out on a workout last night to go to the BSP. No, Harry/Larry/Frank was not there. (disappointment) But a whole bunch of douchebags showed up. (further disappointment) Okay, I just saw a picture of Leighton Meester, which is enough motivation to at least work out tonight.

Labels: