ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad News

This evening I received a call from Jaimie's mom. Jaimie fell during aerial practice. She's alive. Broke her neck. Hours of surgery.

We're all hoping for a full recovery somewhere in the 12-18 month range. Knowing Jaimie, she will not let up until she is back to her usual, physical self. The easiest way to get her to do anything is to say it's impossible.

Green star, don't let us down!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Texas Cinderella said...

I hope Jaimie is okay and on the road to recovery!

4:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Nonsense! " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Emily, I am so sorry to read this. My positive thoughts are with you and your friend, Jamie. let me know if you need anything, even a midnight pep talk! Miss you.

2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Thanks TC & Marisa. Your good thoughts mean so so so much. Everyday Jaim's been progressing & pushing through. She has been a complete inspiration & will keep you updated on status.

This week has been a complete blur. It's like I've been sleepwalking through life. Thankfully, I've been able to lean hard on those around me & they've kept me afloat. This weekend was no different. Pretty much slept the whole 48 hours. Not even kidding. Yesterday? Was up until 3 p.m. & went to bed until, oh this morning. But it's now a new week & time to get down to business again.

Marisa, be expecting a call...it's coming your way. I also want to hear all about this month's plans!!

9:49 AM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Anon?

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home