ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, January 03, 2010

How to Waste a Day


#1. Wake up at 11.

#2. Reschedule plans with a friend because of "snow". Seriously? This is Boston...a good four months of the year are covered in snow. Snow is an excuse for not wanting to get out of sweatpants.

#3. Stay in sweatpants.

#4. Walk to the store in real pants (so change) for gatorade (no, couldn't get stuff for lunch or anything...just gatorade because I drank pisco punches last night & would cut off a pinky finger for that lovely sugary sweetness of Red Gatorade).

#5. Call several friends & talk for extended periods of time (let's say an average of an hour at least).

#6. Put all of your clothes away that have been laying on the bed. Well, I guess that is kind of productive. Kind of. While talking to the said above friends. Multitasking? Now I can sleep in the middle of the bed.

#7. Buy The XX disc & listen to it roughly 4 times.

#8. Drink aforementioned Gatorades.

#9. Get back into sweatpants & justify it by New England being dark at 5:30.

#10. Not shower all day because...uh...it's dark out?

#11. Go to bed at 7 p.m. and sleep for 12 hours.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

OpenID pliggot said...

that pic makes me want to have a band called fake moles, and called album "made in china" just so I could use that pic.

your day sounds very relieving.

8:06 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

Ha ha ha ha! That would be great. I dare you to do it. (as long as I get credit for the picture)

Yes, the day was very relieving. Although I have about 3 million things to do, sometimes catching up on rest is the best thing. This morning, however, was not so relieving, as my upstairs neighbors woke up at 3:30 & were walking around. Oh well, at least I got in a good 5 hours of solid sleep.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

I applaud your decision to stay in sweatpants!

5:00 PM

 
Blogger The Metaphysician said...

I just now realized how much the rubber soul logo looks like a cartoon poop if it's only glanced at quickly...

3:42 AM

 
Blogger EdwinaHugh said...

小魔女av免費影片小說影片小電影影片網小阿姨貼影片區小魔女自拍天堂成人影片免費小魔女色情天堂免費影片小魔女貼影片小六做愛影片小魔女拍自天堂免費影片小魔女成人影片自拍天堂小魔女成人影片小魔女影片交流小魔女影片欣賞小魔女影片觀賞小魔女免費影片區辣妹裸照辣妹裸辣妹與辣媽辣妹網站辣妹聯合國辣妹護士辣妹護士俱樂部辣媽與辣妹辣媽援交辣媽性愛辣媽走光辣媽自拍陰部辣媽自拍辣媽辣媚護士護士脫衣秀護士聊天室護士絲襪護士相簿護士寫真集護士寫真圖片護士影片豆豆13-15讓女人快速高潮的插入方法讓女人高潮影片讓女人高潮的東西讓女人高潮的性愛讓男人成就感讓男人高潮鮑魚香蕉俱樂部

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Sun Follower said...

Yeah...what Edwina said.

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
many
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com

6:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home