ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ballz to the Wall


Clearly, yesterday did NOT take me up on my challenge to be awesomer than Tuesday & kind of sucked. We were pretty much the only place in Boston that didn't get let out early for a Snow Day.

Side Note: Turns out there's this phenomenon in the Northeast wherein people like EXPECT snow days. Super-weird. I guess the reward for living through these awful winters is getting thrown a random day off every month or so. No complaints here.

So I stuck around while every other Boston resident was out gallivanting in the lack of snow that we received & finally hit the gym at 5 for a half hour of that stupid elliptical machine (while watching that so-awful-it's-hilarious "Two Weeks Notice" movie) & weight reps since I didn't want to wait around for spinning & was still sore.

And at the end of a sucky day, all you can do is fall asleep at 9 p.m.

I woke up this morning demanding that today be different. It's going to unsuck the suck out of yesterday. It'll rule so hard. Rule with an iron fist! Rule with BUNZ OF STEEL!!! Which is exactly how I turned today just that way.

By hitting the gym.....at 5:45 a.m.......for a spinning class. (and a steam afterwards...totally hooked on Lady Gym & it's fun steam/sauna/whirlpoolness) I was high on life at 6:30 a.m.

Didn't you used to get high on other stuff at 6:30 a.m.?

That was undergrad & usually because I hadn't yet gone to bed from the night before.

You were a lot more fun back then.

True. And I had a super hot bod back then too. And am going to be SUPER MEGA HOT again soon.

Not if you keep eating half of a pizza for dinner.

I'm fueling my fire!

Oh god, not that fire shit again.

Nah. This is a different fire. I only get that fire when I do the yoga. Spinning gives you the burn.

Burning Down the House!

Speaking of burning down the house (or at least trying not to), along with this hot new workout regimen is a hot new cooking regimen. Yes, I've been cooking again. It's like 2005 all over again.

New Year, Old Me!

Operation 5Lbs-be-Gone Mandy sent me this awesome recipe. Think I'll make that on Monday night after yoga.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home