ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, February 19, 2010

Embarrassing Moment #751


Picture it....packed BU bus, Wednesday night, a small girl with a look of determination on her face & RJD2 blaring from her headphones, she swings around into one of the last remaining seats next to a pudgy boy in his early 20's, opens her bag, reaches for her crossword book but instead.....

.....OUT FLIES HER GIGANTIC GRANNY BRA.

(boy turns bright red with a look of disgust on his face)

Wouldn't that be an hilarious sit com moment? Because let me tell you, in real life it was painfully awkward.

Despite at least a half dozen people seeing my granny bra (which screams out that I not only don't have a boyfriend, but that I'm clearly not trying too hard to win someone over with sessi-lingerie) followed by slight mortification, I made it to the 60 minute spinning class & oh boy did i work. It's the teacher who plays the best music (except for this one song on Wednesday that was a stupid AC/DC mashup...barf) & is appropriately encouraging, so she's my favorite.

20 minutes in the pool last night.

Spinning again tonight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

2:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home