ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Final Frontier


I'm happy to report that despite totally being thwarted by a stupid pool CLOSING EARLY last night, a two-mile walk home in the a freezing cold monsoon is what I've decided to count as this week's Thursday exercise (Physics John said it counts so it totally does) and that this morning I dragged my very tired yet awake ass out of bed at the ripe hour of 5:30 to make it to hour-long cardio+toning class.

Tomorrow I was planning on doing a mini-gym-tri but the pool is yet again not cooperating with me so that will have to wait until two weeks from tomorrow.

Mini-gym-tri=45 minutes of spinning+2.5 miles running+1200 swim.

So maybe boxing tomorrow? And that quiche that I sissied out on a couple nights ago?

Adventures in a super-exciting Saturday night!

One idea I had for next month was to start volunteering again but to be honest, I'm not sure how that would fit in with the current schedule. Another is to put forth some serious athletic goals. Now that a routine has been established, I need something to work towards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite possible. That might
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:no prescription lipitor ncxhv
buy lexapro jkmrp

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home