ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, February 04, 2010

If not for the Puppy Bowl & fried candy bars at Half Time.....


....I would totally boycott the Super Bowl & all the parties.

Because of this.

But since Faux Bro's parties are always the best & no one ever actually watches the game I'll still go. Begrudgingly, eating all of the pizza & other delicious treats I can fit in my mouth with the justification of Operation Pudge-be-Gone.

That makes no sense, you retard.

Sure it does. You see, a great way to kick-start your metabolism is to add some calories & work out.

Yeah, like 100 calories/day, not a goddamn 2000 calorie binge of crap.

But this week I haven't changed my diet at all so I'll be making up for this past week.

So grab a bag of carrots & step away from the fried Snickers, Tubbo.

No amount of heckling will change my mind on this one.

P-B-G Update: I took spinning last night (60 minutes) for the first time in two and a half years. The first 10 minutes was a little rough, but quickly got into the cadence with the help of some gangsta rap & the reawakening of my glut muscles.

BUNZ OF STEEL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home