ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Sunday, February 07, 2010

It Only Hurts 'Cause I Said it First


Good morning Interwebs!

It's Super Bowl Sunday. Aren't you excited? The one day of the year that you're expected to rise & shine & start drankin'.

You forgot about St. Patrick's Day & 4th of July, dum dum.

Oh yeah. I guess it's the first day of the year that you're supposed to get up & start drankin'.

So are you drunk yet?

Nope. Remember, I have a class this afternoon to attend. And showing up drunk to yoga is frowned upon.

True. But it'd be pretty hilarious to see.

Operation Pudge-be-Gone is spreading like wildfire. Wildfire, I tell you! There's another member on board. A very special member.......my sweetest Cinnamon Roll put her name in this morning! Hers is a bit different than P-b-G but she'll also be working out every day this month. Isn't that exciting? She's mobile & doesn't even need her neat hover-chair anymore.

This stupid blog is way too "exciting" for a Sunday morning. Shouldn't you be hungover?

Not when you don't go out partying on Saturday night. I'm energized & hydrated after gallons of water & a nice 11 hour slumber.

Ugh. You piss me off with your cheeriness. I'm going back to bed.

Fine by me. But you'll be missing out on walking in the sunshine & an awesome yoga class!

Day 5: 60 minutes of spinning to house music. It was like I was back at a rave again but not on drugs & wearing a sports bra.

Day 6: Despite showing up to Boxing AN HOUR early, the class was already full. Wha?! Thwarted! So instead I ran for 50 minutes (which is the longest I've run since undergrad) & did 4 sets of arm weight lifty things.

Time to make a new mix, hit the gym & gorge myself on fried candy bars.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home