ardent bullshit comes down every faultline gushing heavily into jest kindly luscious melons nodding openly post quakes resting still to undermind various wonderous xylophones yawning zealously

Thursday, February 25, 2010

RIDE, RISE & ROAR


WOOOOOOOOT!!!

A documentary of the 08/09 David Byrne tour. Damn, I need a pile of money to fall into my lap so that I could go down to SXSW & see that.

Dear Santa?

Making bunz of steel last night in spinning was super hard & now I'm ridiculously tired but am powering through with a swim tonight & an early exercise class tomorrow morning. There are only 4 more days of Operation Pudge-be-Gone & although not all the pudge is gone, there is less pudge, more muscle, & generally more energy. I'm running 3 miles comfortably, making it through spinning with enough energy to lift girlie weights afterwards, & have had to increase yardage because the original 1k is now taking less than 20 minutes.

So what to do for March? Going to continue to exercise 5-6 times/week. I need a new goal thing. Something to work on in the upcoming month.

Get laid.

Other than that. Maybe a cooking goal.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jess said...

You're awesome. I love you. But I must tell you. . . Franco is MINE. Perhaps we can James-nap him and reverse-Big Love-style keep him when we have our farm in Vermont?

12:41 PM

 
Blogger emertron said...

I'm totally in for that, mon cheri. With JF, there is no sloppy-seconds.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home